Welcome to Anatomy Of An Office. This series is dedicated to pulling together a functional yet stylish workspace with plenty of budget-friendly tips!
It’s important to set the tone of your surroundings and art definitely helps with that. I searched high and low to find the perfect mix and wanted to share 15 of my favorite artists with you. Better yet, I want to hear who you love as well since I still have some blank wall space. Please let me know who you’re obsessed with in the comments!
15 Awesome Artists To Cover Your Walls
1. Chad Wys: I have a few of Chad’s pieces and I love how he takes classical sculptures and oil paintings and gives them a modern spin with bold splashes of color and geometric shapes.
3. Max Wanger: The reigning king of negative space, Max excels at highlighting the beauty of everyday moments, from the beach to the city.
4. Replace Face: I am completely obsessed with this artist — anyone that creates old-world style portraits of celebrities ranging from Michael Jackson to Mickey Rourke is a god in my book.
6. Sealoe: If fashion editorial-inspired prints are more your jam, this site is loaded with tons of options from black and white photos to fantastic typography.
7. House Industries: One of the best type foundries around also creates killer hand-screened prints. I actually have two of their pieces in my bedroom and LOVE them.
8. Ciara Phelan: Isn’t her illustration style great? Ciara’s Bird Head series is a personal favorite of mine.
9. Slim Aarons: A well known photographer of American jet-setters from the 1950s through the 1980s, Slim made a living out of capturing the lifestyles of the rich and famous.
10. Gray Malin: While he’s best known for his captivating beach scenes, I’m enamored with Gray’s portrait of black and white llamas covered in balloons.
11. Georgina Paraschiv: Bright paintings of fruit, abstract patterns and landscapes fill Georgina’s work. She has a seemingly bottomless archive of awesome prints.
12. Honey Lake Studio: The simplicity of photos Honey Lake creates really shines — this palm print captures the most beautiful light.
13. Malika Favre: A true master of the human form, she’s able to create intriguing art out of the most simple shapes.
14. Sharon Montrose: If you want to display a portrait of your favorite animal, Sharon’s print shop has you covered. She’s managed to photograph even the most obscure creatures!
15. Super Rural: You’ve probably spotted their famous For Like Ever print in the houses of the who’s who over the last decade. I’m excited to finally have a yellow version of my own on the way.
It’s so exciting picking out new art — next week, I’ll show you what’s arrived and how I’m displaying it in my new space!
On the hunt for even more office tips and tricks? Check out Anatomy Of An Office!