Welcome to Anatomy Of An Office. This series is dedicated to pulling together a functional yet stylish workspace with plenty of budget-friendly tips!
Itâ€™s important to set the tone of your surroundings and art definitely helps with that. I searched high and low to find the perfect mix and wanted to share 15 of my favorite artists with you. Better yet, I want to hear who you love as well since I still have some blank wall space. Please let me know who youâ€™re obsessed with in the comments!
15 Awesome Artists To Cover Your Walls
1. Chad Wys: I have a few of Chadâ€™s pieces and I love how he takes classical sculptures and oil paintings and gives them a modern spin with bold splashes of color and geometric shapes.
3. Max Wanger: The reigning king of negative space, Max excels at highlighting the beauty of everyday moments, from the beach to the city.
4. Replace Face: I am completely obsessed with this artist â€” anyone that creates old-world style portraits of celebrities ranging from Michael Jackson to Mickey Rourke is a god in my book.
6. Sealoe: If fashion editorial-inspired prints are more your jam, this site is loaded with tons of options from black and white photos to fantastic typography.
7. House Industries: One of the best type foundries around also creates killer hand-screened prints. I actually have two of their pieces in my bedroom and LOVE them.
8. Ciara Phelan: Isnâ€™t her illustration style great? Ciaraâ€™s Bird Head series is a personal favorite of mine.
9. Slim Aarons: A well known photographer of American jet-setters from the 1950s through the 1980s, Slim made a living out of capturing the lifestyles of the rich and famous.
10. Gray Malin: While heâ€™s best known for his captivating beach scenes, Iâ€™m enamored with Grayâ€™s portrait of black and white llamas covered in balloons.
11. Georgina Paraschiv: Bright paintings of fruit, abstract patterns and landscapes fill Georginaâ€™s work. She has a seemingly bottomless archive of awesome prints.
12. Honey Lake Studio: The simplicity of photos Honey Lake creates really shines â€” this palm print captures the most beautiful light.
13. Malika Favre: A true master of the human form, sheâ€™s able to create intriguing art out of the most simple shapes.
14. Sharon Montrose: If you want to display a portrait of your favorite animal, Sharonâ€™s print shop has you covered. Sheâ€™s managed to photograph even the most obscure creatures!
15. Super Rural: Youâ€™ve probably spotted their famous For Like Ever print in the houses of the whoâ€™s who over the last decade. Iâ€™m excited to finally have a yellow version of my own on the way.
Itâ€™s so exciting picking out new art â€” next week, Iâ€™ll show you whatâ€™s arrived and how Iâ€™m displaying it in my new space!
On the hunt for even more office tips and tricks? Check out Anatomy Of An Office!