• I applaud Alexandra Franzen for writing about a tough topic that has touched almost all of us that share our lives online: hate blogging and bullying. These 555 words just may change your life.
• Fascinating portraits of Michael Jackson impersonators.
• I love this beautifully designed free calendar download from Observant Nomad.
• Photographer Greg Alessandri documented the diners across New York City throughout the 1990s, most of which are now sadly gone.
• Bri just bravely shared her experiences with anxiety and insecurity.
• I always love catching glimpses into Anna’s home (partially because we both share a love for black walls).
• Looking for awesome things to do in New York? This Pinterest board will make your life a whole lot easier!
• If you’re a blogger, please take the time to read Kathleen’s post about why she quit Google Analytics.
• My newest fashion blog obsession: Micah Gianelli. Avant garde looks that are straight out of the future.
• If your makeup brushes are in need of a good cleaning, this post will get you motivated to follow through.
• Are you on the lookout for American made workout clothes? Here are three great options.
• When it comes to setting goals, if something scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
• This upcoming Bill Cunningham exhibit features work from his Façades series in which he placed models in period costumes across New York City.
• A Beautiful Mess just put together a really awesome post all about juicing basics.
• How should you handle your parents not liking who you want to marry?
Photo: Philippe Salomon.
Check out even more Link Love columns here.