Over the last few weeks, multiple friends have been asking me where to get cool, affordable art and my answer is always the same: Society 6.
Their selection is HUGE and for those of you like me who dread dealing with framing, they have a bunch of options to choose from so your art shows up ready to hang.
I keep going back to Society 6 for a few reasons:
1. Artists are in control of what work they put up for sale and directly receive a percentage of the sale price. You can feel good about what you’re buying.
2. They run killer sales. If you join their mailing list, you can get in on some great deals.
3. If you love a piece of art, they don’t just sell wall prints. Grab everything from throw pillows to phone cases to shower curtains!
My favorite artist is Chad Wys. I remember seeing his art years ago in person hanging in the home interiors section of Liberty London and tracking down his work online. When I realized he had a shop on Society 6, I bought a few pieces for the office and have kept adding to my collection never since. You can see 3 of his pieces in the top photo.
Looking for new art? These are a few of my current favorite pieces:
2. Close Noir by Quibe (*Just bought this one!)
8. Untitled Abstract Composition 3 by Chad Wys (*Just bought this one!)
I hope this makes filling your walls a breeze!
P.S. This post isn’t sponsored, I’m just a big fan of how accessible Society 6 has made great art.