Over the last few weeks, multiple friends have been asking me where to get cool, affordable art and my answer is always the same: Society 6.
Their selection is HUGE and for those of you like me who dread dealing with framing, they have a bunch of options to choose from so your art shows up ready to hang.
I keep going back to Society 6 for a few reasons:
1. Artists are in control of what work they put up for sale and directly receive a percentage of the sale price. You can feel good about what youâ€™re buying.
2. They run killer sales. If you join their mailing list, you can get in on some great deals.
3. If you love a piece of art, they donâ€™t just sell wall prints. Grab everything from throw pillows to phone cases to shower curtains!
My favorite artist is Chad Wys. I remember seeing his art years ago in person hanging in the home interiors section of Liberty London and tracking down his work online. When I realized he had a shop on Society 6, I bought a few pieces for the office and have kept adding to my collection never since. You can see 3 of his pieces in the top photo.
Looking for new art? These are a few of my current favorite pieces:
2. Close Noir by Quibe (*Just bought this one!)
3. Composition 566 by Chad Wys
4. A Certain Kind Of Magic by LouiJoverArt
5. Palm Springs by Lizzie Darden
7. Tropical Storm by Sarah Eisenlohr
8. Untitled Abstract Composition 3 by Chad Wys (*Just bought this one!)
9. Tonight by Hanna Kastl-Lungberg
11. This Isn’t You by Daniel Taylor
12. Untitled Composition 3 by Chad Wys
I hope this makes filling your walls a breeze!
P.S. This post isnâ€™t sponsored, Iâ€™m just a big fan of how accessible Society 6 has made great art.