I hope you had a good week! Itâ€™s an overcast Saturday morning here in Portland and thereâ€™s so much to be excited about and thankful for.
1. Picture Perfect. I switched over to Samsung cameras a few years back after two of my friends swore by them. One of my just-for-fun daily hobbies is taking photos and I finally upgraded my older model to the Samsung NX500. I am already loving it. If you need a stylish, compact DSLR that comfortably fits into your purse but has the photo quality of much larger cameras, this is for you.
2. Vacation Anticipation. This Fall has been much busier than I expected so Iâ€™ve been feeling lower energy than usual. A mini break is needed and I am excited to get some relaxation time in Palm Springs next week. No matter how packed your life feels, itâ€™s important to slow down and take care of yourself because without your health, nothing else matters. If youâ€™re visiting Palm Springs soon, check out my guide.
3. Jumbo Jewels. I donâ€™t wear a lot of jewelry but sometimes, I see a piece that stops me in my tracks like this lionâ€™s head that is the size of a door knocker. Not for the faint of heart! Itâ€™s veryâ€¦.Liz Taylor. The best part? It was only $28.00!
4. Marrakech Flashbacks. Iâ€™m finally getting back into the blogging groove and feeling really excited about the content I have lined up. At the top of my list is a Marrakech recap. Itâ€™s monster-sized because thereâ€™s so much I want you to experience, from camel rides to climbing a mountain! Good times.
5. Llama Mama. Okay, so this is one of the weirdest things Iâ€™ve ever posted about but Iâ€™m now the proud mom of a beautiful white llama named Pearl! My friend Paul and his wife Lisa stopped by for dinner a few weeks ago and as a thank you, a packet arrived in the mail with llama adoption details! Their friends run the StillPointe Llama Sanctuary in Washington and I canâ€™t wait to visit my new baby. Ha!
And with that, Iâ€™m off to get a few inches chopped off my hair. Enjoy the links below!
â€¢ Before you check your phone, ask yourself this one question.
â€¢Â Whatâ€™s the best career advice youâ€™ve ever gotten?
â€¢Â Wow! Google Arts & Culture lets you take virtual tours of museums around the world.
â€¢Â With the topsy-turvy U.S. presidential race nearing the finish line, Iâ€™ve been nervously checking The New York Times polls often since itâ€™s updated constantly.
â€¢Â These Stuart Weitzman boots designed by Gigi Hadid definitely have my heart beating a little faster. Hiking boots from the future, for real!
â€¢Â What personality type are you?
â€¢Â I love reading about other womenâ€™s beauty and makeup routines. Kateâ€™s product recommendations are great.
â€¢Â Whatâ€™s it like running your own business as an introvert?
â€¢Â This photo pillow DIY is beyond cool and features one of my all-time favorite Palm Springs houses!
â€¢ Is it actually possible to find joy in 3 seconds flat?
â€¢Â I have a bar cart that needs some organization so Iâ€™m digging this post with 3 ways to style one.
â€¢Â Um, you may not be able to afford a New York City brownstone for yourself but at least your cat can live in style!
â€¢Â You canâ€™t got wrong with common sense money advice.
â€¢Â The 19th Amendment gave US women the right to vote and this group who remembers that iconic moment is still going strong in 2016!