It’s Fri-yay! Do you have any fun weekend plans?
I’m very much looking forward to hanging this wallpaper (I promise to shut up for awhile on the subject after that’s done – the obsession is real!) and finishing packing for Italy. I’m determined to have just have a carry-on this time since we’re going to be on so many flights and dragging suitcases across cobblestones and up teeny tiny stairs is NOT fun! Learned that lesson the hard way last year. 😉
This weekend, I also want to finish up my Miami Guide to share with you soon — so much good stuff in that one!
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I made friends with the llamas and alpacas at the Clark County Fair. I can’t get enough of these creatures (you might remember my long-time my man in black, Nigel). Thankfully, Kat loves llamas as much as I do and we’re determined to have a llama sanctuary one day. YES!
Enjoy the links below and I’ll see ya next week, friends!
• Instead of feeling complete overwhelm, ask yourself what small changes you can make.
• Nesha put together a great post on what to consider if you’re thinking of switching from freelancing to selling information-based products.
• This juice place in Amsterdam is sooooo beautiful!
• Why are Olympic athletes often photographed biting their medals?
• This 16 year old boy runs a million dollar sneaker resale business.
• What classic movies have you NOT seen?!
• 10 tricks to make yourself a Google Maps master!
When you love a piece of clothing, buy it repeatedly.
• Wowza! Bill Cunningham’s photo archive is worth $1 million dollars.
• It’s about time! The FTC is going to start cracking down on paid celebrity posts that aren’t; clearly marked as ads.
• A quick roundup of 10 fun things from the Rio Olympics to get you up to speed.
• Haha! This is what happens when you have a beard and look straight up.