How’s your Friday / first day of July going? I had waaaay too much fun this week, staying out late and discovering a bunch of new places across Portland, namely a bakery and bar (who knew such a thing existed?!) so I have a lot to make up for work-wise. 😉
Do you have any plans for the 4th? I’m thinking of taking it easy, checking out some vintage shops, barbecuing with Joey and finishing up some updates to my design portfolio. Super chill.
I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the links below! xo
• This is such an intense, beautifully written article. If you only have time to read one thing this week, make it We Live On the Internet. We Die Alone.
• Female creatives, mark your calendars! Designer Vaca tickets go on sale Tuesday, July 5th. Hope to meet you this year in Palm Springs! If you need a refresher of what to expect, check out this article.
• A Beautiful Mess shares 5 easy to care for houseplants. Amen!
• Fresh Exchange shares 5 great ways to develop inspired blog content.
• I just discovered LA graphic designer Kati Forner’s work and am in love with everything she does. So talented!
• Online business burnout is real and can creep up on you, even if you have the best intentions.
• Freelance Collection is a collection agency for freelancers and independent contractors. Good to know something like this exists!
• While I love my iPhone, I still carry a camera with me on a daily basis. Loving this Garance Doré art print!
• Nicole shares the 22 steps she took to create a successful business.
• I love random collections like this set of flour bags from the 40s and 50s.