Hi, Iâ€™ve missed you guys a ton! Itâ€™s been a very, very full month around here with family, work, travel and everything in-between.
When Iâ€™ve had some time to reflect, I start realizing how much I havenâ€™t shared with you about what types of creative projects Iâ€™m working on on a daily basis, even though thatâ€™s what I spend the majority of my time doing.
The last year in particular has been pretty much nonstop at Branch and Iâ€™m embarrassed to admit that some of the projects we finished last year (or even before that!) are still waiting to be shared.
At this point, as soon as a project wraps, I deliver the assets, close it out and drop it into the Archive folderâ€¦only to discover I never shared it a few months down the road. Rinse and repeatâ€¦like 20 times.
Thereâ€™s a lot to catch up on and I know itâ€™s now or never â€” but in the meantime, I wanted to give you a peek at some of them. Iâ€™m lucky to spend my days working with an amazing roster of clients who let me have a ton of freedom to create cool stuff for them. Instead of keeping everything hidden away, itâ€™s time to share and give a bunch of them a shout-out!
Here we go!
0. Luke Copping Newsprint Promo (top): We took Lukeâ€™s super polished images and applied them to newsprint for a really cool, analog feel. I have a copy sitting in my office that I still need to share but you can check it out here.
1. Radical Self Love Coven Branding: This is the first (and only!) time Iâ€™ve gotten to create a logo with a witch hat. Thank Gala Darling for that one! The logo is for a course all about living a more magical life that you can check out here.
2. Places Soap Branding and Packaging: This has been a massive undertaking over the last 6 months as I created a new brand and packaging system for a travel-inspired soap brand. The packaging has gold foil accents and we just approved the print files yesterday â€” canâ€™t wait to show you the full line as it rolls out to stores!
3. Future So Bright Course: Iâ€™ve been working with Ellen Fondiler and another partner to create a course that helps graphic designers land their dream job. I so wish this had existed when I was graduating college and unsure of what my career options were. Hope it instead helps you!
4. Luke Copping Guide: Iâ€™ve been working with photographer Luke Copping since 2009 and weâ€™ve created some great stuff together. We just finished this digital Getting Started Guide which is a cross between a portfolio and media kit.
5. Kate Eckman Branding and Website: I met Kate last year at our final Blogcademy class and we had an immediate connection â€” sheâ€™s a well-known model and QVC beauty host but literally one of the most down-to-earth ladies Iâ€™ve ever met. Her new site and brand is launching next week!
6. SCSD Branding: I canâ€™t say much about this brand yet because itâ€™s still in-progress but itâ€™s super fun with a female focus and a bold color scheme with tropical-inspired accents.
7. Project Prescription: Youâ€™ve probably heard me mention this business that I founded with Paul Jarvis and weâ€™ve got some exciting things coming up! Weâ€™re relaunching next month with a revamped document bundle including A4 sizing and Google Docs. Sign up to our list for free document samples!
8. TBW Beauty Packaging: I canâ€™t share much about this new line of products yet because itâ€™s in-progress but it will feature perfume sprays made of natural floral essences. So pretty!
9. DQ Branding: This is one of my favorite branding outcomes of all-time but itâ€™s still very much in progress so I canâ€™t share much yet. All I can say is that it involves an eye and rose gold. Yippee!
10. Rock n Roll Bride Magazine: Weâ€™ve been designing this alternative wedding magazine for a year now and the content just keeps getting better. The new issue just went on sale and features an epic David Bowie bridal-inspired tribute and lots helpful of advice. Take a look!
11. Art Of V Course: This is a side project Iâ€™m working on with Erika Lyremark with the goal of teaching women how to be more creative and leverage more of who they are in their brands. Itâ€™s something Iâ€™ve always wanted to teach because at its core, branding should be relatable and understandable.
12. B Branding and Website: This is still in-progress and is a brand for a new Australian stationery company. Weâ€™ve wrapped the branding and print materials and are now hard at work on the website. More soon!
13. Mick Hayes Collateral: Iâ€™ve been working with musician Mick Hayes since last year and weâ€™ve been building his brand out to create custom posters, business cards and now, his latest album packaging. Itâ€™s so fun to see a brand come together, piece by piece.
14. Bad Witch Workout Branding: This is another brand we recently created for Gala Darling. Iâ€™m obsessed!
15. Chutzpah Creative Website: This website has been a huge labor of love based on the branding we did for Chutzpah last year. It just launched last night. Check it out!
16. Rock n Roll Bride Magazine: With the redesign of the inside spreads, we also revamped the outside, matching the logo gradient to the brideâ€™s dress and switching up the headline fonts. Grab a copy here!
17. Artifact Creative Recycle Branding and Website: Over the last year, we worked with Portland boutique Artifact to update their branding, signage, print materials and website. Loving the simplicity of this outcome!
18. Gathered Home Branding: This soon-to-be interior design store will blow your mind. They have such a bold, beautiful aesthetic. There are two variations of this branding and a lot of colorful assets Iâ€™ll share soon.
19. Ellen Fondiler Branding and Website: Since Ellenâ€™s brand, collateral and website launched, itâ€™s been amazing to watch her grow as a career strategist. I love her no-nonsense advice so much that weâ€™ve partnered up on Future so Bright (above).
20. Radical Self Love Coven Workbook: Galaâ€™s first module is going live soon so we just created this 40 page workbook to accompany it. I love the idea of making magic more modern and accessible and this is reflected in the design.
21. B Media Kit: This is a snippet from the media kit of the Australian stationery brand I mentioned above. As soon as the site launches, Iâ€™ll share everything! The color combo of green and peach paired with a concrete texture makes me excited!
22. P2 Photography branding: I fell in love with Jenna and Jon of P2 as soon as I connected with them last year â€” this photography duo is incredibly talented and down to earth. We kept their brand very crisp and cool since they work with a lot of industrial clients.
So there you have it! This is a super condensed version of what Iâ€™ve been up to on the creative work front and I hope to share more soon on many of these…and the dozen more I probably forgot. Ha!
Now, itâ€™s your turn.
What are you excited to be working on these days?
A personal project? Freelance work?