As the year comes to an end, itâ€™s always nice to take a look back. I know that personally, I get so caught up in the day-to-day of running this blog along with my businesses that Iâ€™ll forget about what I even wrote about the month before. Itâ€™s good to take stock of what you accomplished because what you did this year provides a solid base for an even better next.
When it came to putting together the list of posts, I didnâ€™t compile them based on views or comments â€” instead, I scrolled through the entire last year of content, picking and choosing my favorite moments around the posts that I felt were the most helpful to you. Next, I added in a few personal stories with teachable moments and finally, rounded out the mix with a handful that I felt were the most aesthetically pleasing.
All in all, 2015 was a great year. Thanks for closing it out with me and taking this walk down memory lane. Your comments, emails and yes, even snail mail mean the world to me. Letâ€™s continue sharing and growing together. Cheers! -Shauna
1. My Biggest Takeaways During A Decade Of Graphic Design
2. 5 Tips To Fight Fear In Your Freelance Career
3. Why I Chose Community College For My Design Education
4. 6 Must-Have Documents To Automate Your Creative Process
5. 15 Must-Have Items For Running A Design Studio
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Media Kit
8. Dealing With Negative Feedback
9. 15 Tips To Rock Your Stay At Designer Vaca
11. My Black, White and Green After-Hours Hangout
FASHION + STYLE
12. The Cape Dress In Los Angeles
15. Black and White Layers in Portland
16. Live Your Life First, Then Blog
17. Cheers To 8 Years Of Blogging
18. Blogging Completely Changed My Life
20. My Wedding Anniversary Letterpress Invites
21. You Have To Dream Before Your Dreams Can Come True
22. Keep Your Goals Fun and Attainable
23. We All Have To Start Somewhere
24. Your Squirrel Questions Answered!
Leave a Reply