I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving (and are slipping in some Black Friday shipping!)
This year didn’t go quite as planned with Joey and I both coming down with bad colds. Showing up to our annual family gathering and infecting everyone with the plague seemed like a bad idea (haha!) so we stayed home instead and luckily, there was a nearby Thai restaurant open for dinner.
I’m hoping that we feel better in the next few days so we can put our all-white tree up, though that usually turns into an adventure in itself since Chubs ends up stealing the ornaments!
Here are a few highlights from this week:
Top: Over the weekend, I met Jennet Liaw, the designer of the Pinterest-famous Stay Humble | Hustle Hard print and couldnâ€™t resist picking one up for the office. Follow her Instagram full of epic type treatments here!
1. I love Fall colors so much and seeing this display of squash and pumpkins made me appreciate the natural palette even more.
2. A few months ago, Joey mentioned that he wanted to start building furniture. I didn’t think much of it until I came home one day to find a hand built Ouija Board table in our living room! That one sold quickly but he’s since built anotherâ€¦.and it’s available! If you’re interested, email him at email@example.com. I know this has to be the perfect gift for someone on your list — and there’s just one! Pricing is $250.00 + shipping.
3. For the first year of his life, Chubs was a holy terror. And really, I wouldnâ€™t expect anything less from a squirrel! But over the last few months, his personality has shifted. Heâ€™s calm sweet and extra cuddly. I swear, from being around Rocky since birth, he now acts like he’s part dog â€” literally, he rolls over and lets you scratch his belly!
4. After a meeting with my awesome client Susan Grace a few days ago, I walked into Blush Beauty Bar (they carry so many hard-to-find cosmetics lines!) and noticed that they carry quite a few of the Olivine products I designed. Pretty cool to see them in a local shop!
5. I couldnâ€™t help posting a variation on the shot I shared a few weeks ago, now that the Fall flowers have filtered in. So many beautiful yellows, reds and oranges! Makes me excited to decorate our house for the holidays, sip cider and spend more time at home.
In the spiring of Thanksgiving, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for being here. Whether itâ€™s your first visit or youâ€™ve been reading for years, I appreciate you for taking the time out of your day to stop by. Have an awesome weekend! xo