It’s been far too long since I shared new design work — over at Branch, we recently wrapped up the branding, collateral and website for Brand New Ways, the blog / podcast of Jen Leonard. Jen is a San Francisco-based journalist and speaker with a major love of large botanicals, clean type and a dash of bling. As you can imagine, this was a particularly fun project to dig into!
To get the full scoop and check out more of the design elements, click here.
• Here’s how to write your business tagline. Such a helpful post!
• Got the travel bug? These are 10 of the most affordable places to travel to.
• Your digital strategy shouldn’t be about getting attention. Here’s why.
• The best photo editing apps for iPhone and Android.
• Gala’s post about real friendship put a huge smile on my face. Treasure those relationships, they’re a special and rare thing!
• Cassie is sharing some really on-point tips on how to land those dream clients.
• Looking for some mega interior-related inspiration? Check out Teenage Bedrooms Onscreen — it’s full of Hollywood set design at its best!
• You’re probably pronouncing these words wrong.
• If Ben & Jerry’s had feminist-inspired ice cream flavors, these would be it!
• This design project has some seriously cool color combinations going on.
• The list of 2015 names of the year is so good….these people actually exist!
Image: Blog Milk Blog.
Check out even more Link Love columns here.