Hello from San Francisco!
• Top designers share their 3 favorite typefaces at the moment.
• Want to be famous, successful and booked ’til forever? Alexandra Franzen tells you how.
• 271 years before Pantone, this artist created an 800 page book of swatches.
• 5 ways to nail your social media branding.
• This is amazing: an online gallery of 118 subways stations in Manhattan.
• Taking a closer look at images, what does it mean to be Pinterest perfect? How is this skewing our reality?
• As a designer, discovering your process is a huge part of your success.
• 4 ways to use Pinterest for your business.
• Learn all about prime lenses and focal lengths to take your digital photography to the next level.
• I always appreciate a good Courtney Love interview. Never a dull moment!
• Octopuses are smarter than you think.
• Moulin Rouge for kids in 1950s Paris!
• 6 superpowers that actually exist!