This wish list is dedicated to that design minimalist in your life that’s obsessed with black, white and of course, great typography. But let’s be totally honest here — this is basically my dream shopping list so it wasn’t very difficult to gather up 18 swoon-worthy items!
1. Braun Alarm Clock, 2. Ghost Chair, 3. Imogene + Willie Candle, 4. Stedig 2014 Calendar, 5. Glass Dome, 6. Pantone iPhone 5 Case, 7. Eames House Bird, 8. Pattern Society Rug, 9. Sebastian Bergne Ring Calendar, 10. Ivory + Mason Glasses, 11. George Nelson Asterisk Clock, 12. House Industries for Heath Ceramics Numbers, 13. BKR Heart Water Bottle, 14. House Industries Flour Sack Towel, 15. Crushed Bowl, 16. Vitra Toolbox, 17. Hay Tower Block and 18. Binchotan Toothbrushes.
• Tired of the same old Yule Log? Impress your holiday guests with Yule Log 2.0!
• Feeling social media burnout? Maybe it’s time to bring in a robot to mimic you.
• What are you supposed to do when your life is a beige pointless hellscape?!
• Learn how to make peppermint marshmallows.
• This man stepped up and saved an independent bookstore.
• Will your online identities live on after you die?
• Are you being watched at work? Welcome to the world of human analytics.
• Complaining does not work as a strategy!
• This Paris Hilton interview has a few unexpected twists.
• As a small business owner, are you having issues conveying your value to clients? A process sheet can help.
• Joan Didion’s thoughts…on everything.
• If you’re self employed, when should you promote yourself?
• Roundups of the best photos of 2013 are rolling in!
• Is the internet dying? Maybe it’s time to go pick out a tombstone.
• Behold badass lady creatives! I love how everything’s nicely organized in this Pinterest account.
Image: Jean Patchett of Nina Leen.
Check out even more Link Love columns here.