• When running your business, you’re bound to hit the occasional rough patch. But, don’t panic!
• So inspiring: 10 people who switched careers after 50 and thrived.
• 7 simple ways to attract more people to your blog.
• What does it mean to be popular when everything is popular? The NYT dives into the driving forces of pop culture.
• The newest version of Launched! is out, rounding up the best in blog designs.
• If you’re looking for some new healthy shake recipes, here’s 3 awesome ones to try out.
• Weird but true: people will pay big money for dollar bills with unique serial numbers.
• How to stop losing business.
• Here’s how to make vintage clothing work for you.
• What kind of advice could you possibly give someone who hates their amazing life?
• New Fall goods have just rolled out from Portland’s Schoolhouse Electric and Anna rounded up the best of the best. So much to love!
• Five beauty tips picked up backstage at Fashion Week.
• Here’s a roundup of great tips to kill off jet lag.
Photo: Dorian Leigh by Milton Greene.
View more Link Love columns here.