Source: Nicole Miyuki
• If you read only one thing this week, check out Victoria’s very poignant post on the pressures of social media. It’s by far the best post on the subject I’ve read because it’s so relatable.
• 10 things they didn’t teach you in design school.
• The Design Guide series is back up and running over at Emma Dime and the topic this week is all about embossers! I want one now.
• I couldn’t stop laughing at this fictional businesses list! Ain’t No Tang: Space-themed hip-hop club and Grate Expectations: All-shredded cheese shop are just a taste. Haha!
• The 30 most beautiful abandoned places in the world.
• If you’re installing a ton of framed art all on one wall, read Elsie’s how-to guide first!
• The Everygirl has a helpful list of everything you need to know when you’re apartment hunting.
• I absolutely love this D.I.Y. project that solves the age old issue of ugly power cords!
• Muz is a free app that shares a daily quote from a visionary to keep you inspired.
• Movies In Color breaks down the color palettes from famous films.
• If you’re feeling stuck, your first thought may be to stop what you’re doing but in reality, it’s better to push through and do.
• James Gulliver Hancock is an illustrator on a mission to draw all the buildings of New York.
• Damn You Art School is full of apps, tools and resources for creative professionals.
• If you’re looking for advice on how to score your dream internship, this is a fantastic post.
View more Link Love columns right here.