Peggy Moffitt modeling Rudi Gernreich by William Claxton
• Four ways to overcome the fear of starting your business.
• Typographica rounds up its favorite typefaces of 2012 and best of all, you can click through and buy on the spot!
• I had to read the opening paragraph of this 58 year old male shopaholic’s story twice: In the last few years, he’s bought eighty-one leather jackets (including a $22,000 coat). And much, much more. Over half a million dollars worth!
• As a designer, should you ever participate in crowdsourcing? My thoughts are included!
• Having an open mind and a willingness to take chances will take you far.
• Looking for ways to organize your wardrobe? Here’s a roundup of visual inspiration.
• I’m fascinated by these geometric monograms that were created by French Goldsmith and Stylist Jean Puiforcat.
• 10 ways to get the most out of workshops and events.
• If you own a company, maybe you need one of these stamps by your side!
• This interview with blogger Victoria Smith of SFGirlByBay is super duper inspiring.
• I love Kathleen’s new column, Weekend Reading, a link roundup of intriguing, thought-provoking content.
• What does success really look like?
View more Link Love columns right here.