Today we’re going to add some life to some simple wooden bracelets! If you have some too-plain accessories lying around, this is a perfect and easy way to add a bit of pizzazz! I had these Kollabora bracelets on hand and decided that sharp lines were the way to go — I also wanted a mix of finishes so the base is matte black while the metallic gold has some shimmer.
1. Bracelets of your choice (we used wooden ones, ℅ Kollabora)
2. Two colors of spray paint, one for the base and one for the accent
3. ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape
4. X-acto Knife
1. First, spray paint your bracelets a solid base color.
2. Once the surface is completely dry, cover your bracelets completely in ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape and trace on your design.
3. Finally, slice out your design and spray with an accent color of your choice.
All jazzed up and ready to wear!