Hi everyone, I just wanted to write a quick note and let you know that I’m off to The Blogcademy workshop in New York today. I’ve got piles of print collateral all packed up and can’t wait to meet each our attendees! Regular posting will resume Tuesday but for real time updates of the workshop, visit my Instagram. See you soon!
Iselin Stero by Tyen for Vogue Paris
• The Best About Pages is a site dedicated to gathering up the most unique and best designed about pages from around the web! It’s great to rethink what we can do with this space.
• If you need to take a break from work madness but can’t escape, visit Calm.com.
• What is the transition like when you decide to shift your career path?
• Learn how to write the perfect email to busy people.
• I enjoy reading the What Katie Ate blog because of the gorgeous food photography and was pleasantly surprised to spot a peek inside her new cookbook.
• When things are feeling off, it’s okay to admit when you’re feeling scared.
• Deborah Bowness does some of the most stylish and unique wallpaper I’ve ever seen.
• Yohi Yamamoto’s insights on fashion are priceless.
• Easy ways we can save time.
• Business cards should really showcase your personality with those special touches. Designer Sarah Drake nailed it when designing Brad Goreski’s cards.
• I know slogan-laden posters are everywhere but this one really rang true with me.