Sequins at 9 AM? Yes, please! I am in love with these new A.F. Vandevorst shoes. Details Monday!
Sequin shirt, Forever 21
Zipper cardigan, By Corpus
Studded belt, Forever 21
Zipper jeans, TRIPP NYC
Helvetica necklace, Star
Bag, Miu Miu
Heels, A.F. Vandevorst
• I could definitely use some Helvetica cookie cutters, how about you? (thanks, kirsten!)
• 7 tips for negotiating a freelance contract.
• Have I mentioned how much I love Smashing Magazine? Color Theory For Designers, Part 1: The Meaning of Color is another must-read article.
• The best revenge…is massive success. I couldn’t agree more.
• Old school meets new school with these hardcover book Macbook laptop covers.
• The often proclaimed best restaurant in the entire world is closing for two years (by choice).
• Apparently, I am not the only one who has a major love for photobooths.
• Grain Edit has pulled together an amazing collection of vintage calendars.
• At least someone in the audience is willing to take chances at the couture shows. Tavi’s hat apparently caused an uproar. People need to lighten up…it’s fashion! If I was 13, I would totally wear a monster bow hat!
• Photographer Lina Scheynius gives us a magical and alluring peek inside of Chanel in Paris.
• What, exactly is couture? Here’s a quick lesson.
• My brother craftily created a D.I.Y. Jeremy Scott-inspired Mickey Mouse army helmet in his bedroom one night and it just popped up in this photo shoot. We did some lighting tests last week and I’ll be wearing it very soon as well.