• Offline Inspiration: How to find it and get the most out of it.
• A quirky and intriguing mix of 25 retro styled website designs.
• Jane of Sea of Shoes shares snapshots from some of her favorite places in Austin, Texas.
• Do you ever feel like an extra in your own life?
• Do you want to write badly? Find out how to do it really well.
10 pre-press tips for perfect print publishing.
• You think your life is bad? You have nothing on Hulk Hogan! Find out why he almost killed himself.
Cami Walker founded 29 Gifts to encourage the spirit of giving. In her words, “I was awake all night feeling angry and sorry for myself during a difficult flare up of my Multiple Sclerosis. When insomnia hits, I often go through old journals and read them. I found a note that I’d made during a phone session with one of my spiritual teachers, Mbali Creazzo, two months before. The note said, “Give something away each day for 29 days.” It was 3 a.m. and I decided in that moment to take the suggestion.” And, it changed her life forever.
• Branding 101: How to promote your blog like the big guys do.
• Attention, freelancers! Do you need a business plan?
• The power of being personal on your blog.
• Find out what internet speeds and costs average around the world.
What are your favorite links of the week?