• Should you quit your job? Lee Stranahan writes:
Back in March, I blogged here about quitting my job. I was betting that I’d do better without a job in the current cutthroat corporate climate. For the past seven months, I’ve probably been the only HuffPost blogger living in a hotel with their family. That’s four people and two cats living in a very small space for over half the year. I’ve occasionally referred to it as being ‘homeless’ but of course that’s not accurate. Real homelessness doesn’t include maid service once a week and free HBO. It was cramped and crowded but I always considered us very lucky. This week, though, it all paid off…
• How to brand and name your blog.
• A three year old’s view of the New York City subway is super cute.
• Vintage 70s Russian posters are pretty awesome.
• Find out how increased productivity can actually hurt you.
• This is a golden lesson we all need to learn: How to respond effectively to design criticism.
• The history of web browsers.
• Problogger shares five ways to know if your blog is on the right track.
• Penguin consistently comes out with the best book covers.
• At the ripe old age of 70, Charles Bukowski started using a computer and never went back to a typewriter.
• Frigidaire has done away with their classic logo in favor of something much, much more modern. What’s your opinion of the outcome?
What are your favorite links of the week?