Keeping it short and sweet this week!
• You vs. The Cubicle is one of the best pieces Steve Pavlina has ever written. If you’re spending your days in corporate hell and see no end in sight, read this inspirational piece.
• Airlines are nickel and diming themselves to death: The airlines that added the most fees (for food and checking in bags) in the past few months saw their revenues decline the most.
• Darren Rowse of Problogger shares the #1 reason his blogging grew into a full time business. Listen up and learn from the best!
• Kate Lanphear always looks good, even when dressed down. One of the highlights during my New York stay was spotting her at Ruff Club.
• Smashing Magazine teaches us how to identify and deal with different type of clients.
• Negative space in logo design will help you think about design in a fresh way.
What are your favorite links of the week?