• Though they sought immediate gratification by downloading his songs, Michael Jackson fans are running out and buying his CDs in huge numbers.
• Watch out for a recent wave of convincing Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo knockoff shoes that are flooding the market. If the prices seem too good to be true, they probably are.
• Buamai always has the most inspiring photos and I love its clean interface.
• Vogue just dug into their archives to show us some classic shots of supermodels Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, and Linda Evangelista as they appeared in the magazine in the 1980’s and 1990’s.
• This experiment with pudding packaging is pretty interesting…it demonstrates how we can be swayed by a product’s exterior even if its contents are identical.
• I didn’t realize that skin whitening is a popular practice around the world.
• Find out how the average American consumer spends their paycheck.
• Gala Darling just publicly announced personal blog project, Love Letter To The Universe. It’s a compelling and funny read, I promise!
What are your favorite links of the week?