Perhaps the cutest tattoos ever.
• A vintage collection of Coke cans with pop-inspired designs. Why oh why don’t they still look like this?!
• As a freelancer, you often have to figure out what a client’s feedback really means and Five Common Client Phrases Decoded can be a tremendous help.
• The 3/50 Project: Pick three local businesses that you’d hate to see close and spend $50.00 at each.
• The Old Coupons Set on Flickr is a trip down memory lane!
• Dieter Rams’ 80s-era a list of Good Design in 10 Commandments still holds true.
• A look back at some of the classic covers of THE FACE magazine.
• How to make the web work for your business in 5 steps.
• I adore these Lolita-esque photos.
• Alphabet Keychains…I’ll take one of each, please.
• Find out who’s responsible for the largest bankruptcies in U.S. history.
• Checking out the Guardian’s Changing Face of Everyday Design chart is an absolute must. It covers everything from changes in telephone designs to The Queen’s hat choices!
What are your favorite links of the week?