1. 10 logo design tips from the field is timeless advice.
2. If you’re looking for a laugh, visit the Cynical-C Blog for delights such as Question of the Day: What Would Your Last Meal Be?, the very important Goths in Hot Weather and Amazon one star reviews of classic movies, music and literature.
3. Learn how to prepare and talk about your portfolio.
4. According to the LA Times, designer jeans are recession-proof.
5. Portland’s very own Draplin of DDC just cataloged his entire body of work since 1993 onto one poster. I am in awe.
6. Thank you to dirtyflaws for locating my dream wardrobe.
8. The recesssion hits rap: Rappers are finding it difficult to afford new bling and some are resorting to (gasp!) cubic zirconia-encrusted jewelry or renting it instead.
9. Wolff Olins delivers with the amazing Living Proof No Frizz line of packaging. I love the containers, the type and the colors.
What are your favorite links of the week?