David Bowie mugshot, circa 1976
1. Get a sneak peak into The Met’s Costume Institute The Model As Muse exhibit.
2. Coca Cola is releasing limited edition summer-themed can designs and I think that they did an amazing job. Does anyone know if these are also by Turner Duckworth?
3. 40 places where freelancers can learn more about business.
4. Michelle Obama sports $540 Lanvin sneakers.
5. Guy Kawasaki just posted a brilliant interview with Pamela Slim who explains how to escape from Cubicle Nation (a.k.a. corporate hell) and the steps it takes to be a full-time entrepreneur. You can also follow her blog for even more timeless advice.
6. See what can be made out of some spare fabric. Zana has major skillz.
7. Nevermind What it Costs. Can I Get 70% Off? is an interesting look into the psychological impact of sales on consumers.
8. I really like this collection of logos featuring red crosses.
9. Since Oprah mentioned Twitter on her show in mid-April, it has grown at a rate of 40% a week (!!) and Apple may be looking to buy it.
What are your favorite links of the week?