1. 270 high resolution and grungy Photoshop brushes are up for grabs!
2. On Is This Your Luggage?, the person who runs the site collects lost luggage, photographs its contents in detail and then attempts to find its rightful owner(s). Oddly voyeuristic!
3. Jane from Sea of Shoes was just filmed for a news spot and it’s really cool to hear her talk more about her collection. And, she’s so poised and adorable!
4. This is from 2007, but still worth a look. 50 Designers & artists used Helvetica to create limited edition original works.
5. 30 of the most controversial album covers of all time!
6. What are the hallmarks of good design?
7. Kris Atomic does it again with a massive collection of amazing tree houses.
8. Discount fashion lovers rejoice! The Outnet, started by the founder of Net-a-Porter is finally live!
9. If you’re a freelancer (or would like to become one), this article is a must read: Top 10 Myths About Freelancers.
10. We Love Typography is my favorite new site. The holy grail for type lovers!
What have been your favorite links of the week?