1. Twibs is a registry that helps you find businesses on Twitter. And, if you run your own business, hurry up and claim it!
2. If you run a fashion-based business, this article about how and why you should use a PR agency is a must read.
3. The real story behind the famous Keep Calm and Carry On poster.
4. I’ve given this concept some thought before, but never knew what to call it…there are two distinct kinds of bloggers (career bloggers vs. those who make livings indirectly from their blogs) and this article does an amazing job of summing them up.
5. I’m so not making this up! Burger King has a line of designer t-shirts.
6. Some rich people just don’t understand that the rules of privileged society have undergone a radical transformation.
7. The Esquire Cover Gallery lets you search its archive of magazine covers dating back to 1933! Esquire has some of the most iconic covers ever.
8. The (mostly) true story of Helvetica and the New York City Subway is a fascinating essay about the New York City subway system, transportation signage in the 1960s and Helvetica. (via bianca alexis)
10. Arabic versions of retail identities: photos taken in Dubai malls of the signs of commonplace brands.