First of all, thank you for all of your orders for the new merch! Demand has been far greater than expected and because of this, I’m planning out a ton of new releases for the future. If you’ve ordered anything during the last week, it’s in the mail!
A big thanks goes out to Studio Nemo
for shooting the Bodoni shirts yesterday! They will be for sale here on the blog starting Monday morning. Oh, and there’s a second surprise colorway!
Andy at Nemo made me a special white edition this shirt and it is currently my favorite piece of clothing. I think I’ve worn it three times this week alone! Get yours here
My favorite coffee shop is called Floyd’s and it is right around the corner from Nemo. Isn’t their outdoor seating the cutest?
I bought these wedges back in 2003 and still adore them to this day. I don’t like collecting things just for the sake of collecting, I like to put what I own to use in both my daily life and art.
How was your week?
I can’t believe it! Conde Nast is shutting down Domino Magazine
2. How to prevent hijackers from ripping off your website.
3. Etsy Colors is really odd (and really amazing).
4. 8 movie posters in red and black are so aesthetically perfect, I want them all. Shouldn’t movie posters look this cool in real life?!
5. It’s time to embrace your shortness! For the record, I’m 5’3″ and proud!
6. The Pencil Calendar by Mytton Williams features 12 pencils and 365 days. Sharpen them off, day by day!
7. Thousands of orders have poured in for Aretha Franklin’s flamboyant inauguration hat.
8. Take note! 6 ways to follow up with prospects without being creepy!
9. I just ordered this ampersand necklace and cannot wait for its arrival!
10. A collection of 36 inspiring corporate designs for your perusal.
11. If I was planning on hitting the slopes, I’d sport one of these magical Moncler ski jackets designed by Giambattista Valli.
12. This made me laugh. The anti-cat crusade is on!
1. There is no secret to being successful. It’s about consciously living your life every day and setting concrete goals.
2. You can never go wrong by just being yourself (albeit the best version possible).
3. Learn from the best. Pick your mentors and idols wisely.
4. You are your most valuable brand. Hold yourself to the highest standards.
5. It’s okay to do it all. Just do it all well.
What I Wore:
Dress and sweater, F21
Bag, Miu Miu
I love this rainbow belt that belonged to my grandma so much and I enjoy mixing it with unexpected combinations. I’ve been super busy with design-related work this week, but am hoping to get back on track with more business & marketing related articles very soon!
Mouth With Pill totes are now available for purchase in my online shop. They are heavyweight cotton canvas and feature the three color water-based screen print on BOTH sides!
The totes are $17.00 and if you have any questions, please email me at nubby @ nubbytwiglet.com.
*For size reference, here are some pictures of me holding the tote.
♥ This envelope was from a 2007 holiday promotion by Veer.
+ The Typofiles set on Flickr.
Bodoni posters are now available for purchase in my online shop. The posters measure 16 x 18 inches and feature black ink on heavyweight white paper stock. They are signed & numbered and limited to 20 prints. Posters are $20.00 and will be rolled and mailed in a tube.
Click here to start shopping! If you have any questions, please email me at nubby @ nubbytwiglet.com.
Note: If you are waiting for the Bodoni shirts, they will be available within the next week.
What I Wore:
Austrian dirndl, Vintage
Tote, Nubby Twiglet
Vampire Kiss necklace, Made by White
I think that the last time I wore this dress for outfit photos was for my birthday. And, I’m pretty excited about the Mouth With Pill totes. They will be up for sale shortly!