What I wore:
1. What kind of bag do you carry?
2. What’s your dream bag?
3. What’s your most prized posession inside that you cannot live without?
This is what I wore out to the suburbs last night where I was subsequently whisked away to a martini bar where a very large drunk woman fell over and smeared a piece of her birthday cake across the table. Two other ladies were trying to hold her up but without much luck…because they were very drunk also. I was a little worried as I looked over my shoulder and saw the same lady nearly stumble down a flight of stairs on her way out. Who says that there’s nothing going on these days out in the suburbs?! Haha!
What I wore:
Jacket , Wilson’s
Shirt, LA Made
Boots, Harley Davidson (with custom treads)
Purse, Miu Miu
2. Gala Darling answers the age old question, What should I wear?
3. These are possibly the best designed book spines that I have ever seen:
5. On that note, Typography Served has even more inspiration! Total type overload.
6. French graffiti artist Fafi has a blog.
7. McDonalds takes the No-Brand Concept to Japan! Amazingly, the shops look sleek and upscale and only feature TWO menu options!
8. These acrylic alphabet necklaces would make such a great gift!
9. Guy Kawasaki’s The Art of Laying People Off.
10. Are RSS subscribers worthwhile if they don’t visit your blog?
11. Wall Street’s crash is good news for social software.
12. MagCulture is a blog ALL about editorial design!