1. Sea of Shoes offers a guide to buying vintage on Ebay. This post is worth checking out just to see some of their amazing finds!
2. Before you use that typeface on your project, find out its secret meaning here. My favorites are Didot: I am a French hooker and Helvetica Neue: I am a conformist!
3. Thanks to a link via Gala a few weeks ago, I am totally hooked on the music blog Pretty Much Amazing. It’s about quality over quantity and they get ahold of all the best of the moment dance-y tracks and remixes.
5. Would smoking still seem as cool if all of the cigarette packaging was plain white and unbranded?
6. Why would Steve Pavlina say goodbye to $100,000 in easy income every year? Find out his reasoning here.
7. If you’re in need of some inspiration, Smashing Magazine’s 50 Beautiful Blog Designs has what you’re looking for!
8. It’s finally been confirmed, red on women drives men wild!