1. Smashing Magazine has 30 vintage and retro Photoshop tutorials for your perusal and I can’t wait to try some of them out!
2. Problogger has some solid tips on how to recession proof your blog.
3. Have I told you about one of my favorite stores in New York, the inimitable Flight 001? It’s where I buy the red cross luggage tags that are always on the straps of my purses.
4. If you dabble in logo and identity design, the Worldwide Logo Design Annual is a must-see. It’s a great overview of the world’s taste in logos and has some amazing concepts.
5. Kris Atomic gives us a sneak peak at the fashionable goods backstage at a Vogue Russia shoot she assisted on.
6. I just received this white acrylic laser-cut cuckoo clock necklace and it is so so good. My new obsession. I’m thinking that my new style will be coined as ‘futuristic bavarian’ in no time!