My week was pretty monumental. It’s hard to believe, but spending four days in Vegas changed my life for the better (and didn’t require the cliché vices of gambling, hookers or excessive drinking to be off the charts!)
Gala Darling just made this video of our time in Vegas and it’s pretty awesome! It sums up our stay perfectly!
Last Friday, Gala and I flew from New York to Vegas for the Blogworld Expo. We gained some serious insight and inspiration and met some of our blogging idols in the process, but that deserves another post entirely (coming very soon, promise)!
Some of the highlights during our downtime included:
1. Wandering through the Mirage at 2 a.m., trying on white tiger masks. RAWWWR! (Sigfried and Roy were not spotted).
2. Frequenting all-you-can-eat buffets and mixing a minimum of four nationalities of food.
3. Receiving V.I.P. access to private parties at clubs with crazy chandeliers.
4. Running into a guy wearing a bear suit in the middle of a casino at 3 a.m.
5. Soaking up the sun by our hotel pool (and sneaking back in later to take photos)!
6. Lights & Glitz! Everywhere!
7. Posing next to Kiss (okay, their costumes!) at the Hard Rock Hotel.
Honorable mentions: We consulted a free magazine with Criss Angel on the cover many times and christened it our Criss Angel Bible; limousines; pole dances by drunk monorail passengers; California Pizza Kitchen; massive red slushy drinks at the pool; a cop guarding the all-you-can-eat buffet (!), the NASCAR café, walking miles in ridiculous heels; disco naps; seriously contemplating $1,600.00 handbags; enthusiastic hotel staff and relaxing by the pool after a long weekend of blogging seminars!
Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Shauna, a graphic designer and entrepreneur. I spend my days as the Creative Director of Branch, a boutique design studio. This is my personal blog, which has been going strong since 2007. I'm obsessed with shoes, llamas and traveling. Read more…
Very Very V
Questions / Advice
If have a design question or you're itching for advice in your college education or creative career, please drop me a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nubby Twiglet contains paid advertising and affiliate links. My blog
and posts feature items I genuinely love and sponsorship opportunities
are chosen very carefully. Any items which have been provided for
review are disclosed within posts via a "care of" notation. Sponsored
posts will be noted as such in the credits.