Gala Darling just made this video of our time in Vegas and it’s pretty awesome! It sums up our stay perfectly!
Last Friday, Gala and I flew from New York to Vegas for the Blogworld Expo. We gained some serious insight and inspiration and met some of our blogging idols in the process, but that deserves another post entirely (coming very soon, promise)!
Some of the highlights during our downtime included:
1. Wandering through the Mirage at 2 a.m., trying on white tiger masks. RAWWWR! (Sigfried and Roy were not spotted).
2. Frequenting all-you-can-eat buffets and mixing a minimum of four nationalities of food.
3. Receiving V.I.P. access to private parties at clubs with crazy chandeliers.
4. Running into a guy wearing a bear suit in the middle of a casino at 3 a.m.
5. Soaking up the sun by our hotel pool (and sneaking back in later to take photos)!
6. Lights & Glitz! Everywhere!
7. Posing next to Kiss (okay, their costumes!) at the Hard Rock Hotel.
Nubby Twiglet contains paid advertising and affiliate links. My blog
and posts feature items I genuinely love and sponsorship opportunities
are chosen very carefully. Any items which have been provided for
review are disclosed within posts via a "care of" notation. Sponsored
posts will be noted as such in the credits.