1. Calendar: The month of April from my self-designed calendar can be downloaded here. I’ve been using mine in a CD case for display and it’s working out great!
2. Solo Art Show: A few days ago I got an offer for a solo art show this July. That means that the entire Black & White Graphic Insight collection will be available for sale at that point. Tonight I started working on three smaller pieces and it’s going to be a busy three months! It’s a welcome challenge, though. Since the start of 2008, I’ve barely had a chance to make new art because I’ve been busy with freelance work, school, and my internship. It’s time to dream up some new visions and put them to wood!
3. Survey: Also, I wanted to thank you for all of the feedback I’ve received so far from the survery that I posted yesterday. It’s already providing some amazing insight and recommendations that I can’t wait to put to use! It’s going through April 2nd, so contribute for a chance to win a package of goodies from me!
4. Darkness Calls: I stayed up way past my bedtime last night to dye my hair black and paint my nails the very same color. I love long, ink-colored perfectly straight hair coupled with graphic, colorful clothing!
5. EFF YOU: I promise to get these happenin’ shirts live in my online store very, very soon! Lee Z made them, inspired by my favorite saying when I’m mad! This photo was taken after I got done jumping on the bed in Austin last week. It’s hard work, I swear!