Spring is here and though it’s still chilly here in Portland, the days are getting longer and slowly but surely, everyone is coming out of hibernation! When I think of spring, bright colors initially come to mind. With winter dressing, it’s easy to pile on the dark layers and blend in (which I’m totally guilty of). So, why not brighten things up a bit?
1. Spring Showers: Now that spring is here, there’s sure to be rainy days ahead, but you can still keep some style with a cute raincoat and a purse that will keep your things dry. The shoes might not keep your feet puddle-free, but at least the patent finish easily wipes clean!
2. Citrusy Spring: Warm up your wardrobe easily with juicy hues. Bright yet sophisticated, this outfit would be perfect for an afternoon in a café or as a prim yet quirky outfit for the office!
3. Spring Sophisticate Okay, I know that some of you just can’t part with your dark ways but at the very least, you can pair must-have accessories with a light-as-air dress.
4. Sunrise Schoolgirl: Everything about this outfit conveys happiness and warmth! Whimsical and match-y and oh-so-cute!
5. Spring Sweet 16: Bright, young, and fun! Take a youthful look to the next level by adding in a designer handbag and a well-made tulle drenched skirt. People will smile as you stroll through the streets!
6. Quirky Spring Academic: Use your spring break to jet-set to a new locale. The travel basics such as a roomy, basic black bag, super practical dark jeans, and fashionable low-heeled sandals pull this look together. (I snuck a Blacktooth Cities shirt in for good measure!)
What are your spring must-haves? Anything you’re dying to add to your wardrobe or wear for the first time?