As you can probably guess, I love Valentine’s Day! No, not because of any sappy romantic romantic connotations, but for for the abundance of red and hearts! Do you have big plans, but nothing to wear? Not to worry; I whipped up some super cute outfits for every instance!
1. Prim Valentine takes ladylike basics and turns them up a few notches. Take a dress fit for a librarian and add a host of strong accessories!
2. Are you having a casual Valentine’s Day in the city? Then, Urban Valentine is for you!
3. Lolita Nymph in London is pretty much what I’d wear if given the chance! All of the items on their own are basic and seasonless. Practical and fun with a New Romantic edge!
4. If it’s toasty where you live, Warm and Witty Valentine will keep you cool and looking cute:
5. If your style leans more towards classic and refined, it’s still possible to have a bit of fun with Chic Valentine:
6. If it’s cold and rainy out, pile on your favorite warm clothes and add some red accessories to be a Cozy Valentine:
Any Valentine’s plans? Lee Z and I usually stay home, but I may actually venture out this year…